Customizing KFileDialog Open/Save button text

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Oct 17 22:35:46 BST 2008

Am Freitag, 17. Oktober 2008, um 23:04 Uhr, schrieb Aurélien Gâteau:
> Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> > I think it makes sense, but this is not possible right now in
> > KFileDialog. Would you agree to add a setAcceptButtonText(const
> > QString&) method to KFileDialog?
>
> Nevermind. For some reason I did not notice KFileDialog::okButton().

Oh, indeed. I should have rechecked facts before replying, my problem was/is
that the Ok button can not be controlled if using one of the static
convenience functions, e.g.
	static KUrl   getSaveUrl (const KUrl &startDir, const QString &filter,
		QWidget *parent, const QString &caption);

So the fix for me would be to go the unconvenient way.

Sorry for the noise
Friedrich
--
Okteta - KDE 4 Hex Editor - http://utils.kde.org/projects/okteta