problems compiling kdelibs

Marijn Kruisselbrink m.kruisselbrink at student.tue.nl
Mon Oct 13 11:28:59 BST 2008

On Monday 13 October 2008 10:53:48 David Faure wrote:
> Not sure what you mean there; please email me the exact problem description
> (after testing with the current FindStrigi.cmake) if you think it's still
> doing something wrong.
What I think it is still doing wrong is using a version check to check for the
signed char/char issue. I think a much more reliable check would be just to
try to compile something with both, and use that. Currently it is still
possible for strigi to be found, but not work correctly because pkg-config
can't find it and thus the version can't be determined.