REMINDER: Libical 0.33 Requirement

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Oct 13 00:45:11 BST 2008

On Sunday 12 October 2008 10:54:55 am Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> A friendly reminder that the requirement for Libical 0.33 is coming in the next couple of days.
> Unless you have the this package installed (some distros are providing a devel package),
> you will NOT be able to build kdepimlibs any longer.

I just found out that Libical 0.40 was released within the past couple days.
I tried this new version today and found it very unstable.

Since Windows users cannot use version 0.33 due to the autoconf buildsystem,
I will need to delay this new requirement until a stable 0.4x is released.

If you already installed version 0.40 please uninstall it right away.
If you already installed version 0.33 please leave it installed.

Drat.

Sorry about this.
-Allen