Fwd: Patch for 175560 about kppp(not support china)

zhangqiang zhangqiang at redflag-linux.com
Wed Nov 19 09:53:07 GMT 2008

-------- Forwarded Messages --------
From: "zhangqiang" <zhangqiang at redflag-linux.com>
To: kde-devel at kde.org

Hi :
      When I use kppp to dial up.I find that it does not support china.Finally I found it was lost of some profile about china. So I added it in the directory :/KDE/kdenetwork/kppp/DB/Provider.Then it goes well.The profile file are in the attachment .Thanks.
   The bug procedure is as following.
   kppp : configure->account->new->Wizard->next
   Here we don't find the china item in the list.

                                                   Best regards.