update the feature plan!

Lubos Lunak l.lunak-AlSwsSmVLrQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 18 22:12:23 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 18 of November 2008, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> To prepare the release notes, and to give users and the press exact
> information about the changes, it's important to have an up to date feature
> list.

 I have a question: One of the big new features of KWin in 4.2 is enabling
compositing by default, which technically is not a feature (and neither new,
in a way). Since I think this definitely should go into the release
notes&Co., should I still add it to the feature list at techbase, or is there
some better way how to handle this?

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http://www.suse.cz