Maximized XMLGUI windows not restored

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Nov 4 15:04:55 GMT 2008

On 04.11.08 15:08:44, Rafael Fernández López wrote:
> David and me are working on some xmlgui bugs that we have/had, and we
> are going to write test cases, so we can properly isolate the problems.
>
> I will try to focus on this problem today... but please, be patient.

I wasn't going to jump the gun and commit this tonight or something. I also
managed to again find the message from Vladimir Prus dating back to May
which seems to talk about this, maybe that helps you getting started:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=120964487811349&w=2

Andreas

--
Perfect day for scrubbing the floor and other exciting things.