Width of find/replace dialog in KWrite/Kate

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Thu May 29 23:24:28 BST 2008

> [: David Stegbauer :]
> Is is possible to vertically align content of "Next", "Previous",
> "Replace" and "Replace all" buttons (so that the icons inside buttons are
> vertically aligned)?

I wouldn't know, I don't see an option for text alignment in a button. But
it would also seem a bit awkward to me, either with different-width
vertically stacked buttons, of same width buttons with off-center text.

> Then is it possible to vertically align the "Highlight all" and "Match
> case" checkboxes to "Find" combobox?

This would again be loosing width for longer checkbox texts, but perhaps the
problem is more in that checkboxes are somehow scattered arround. How about
putting them in a group box:

  http://caslav.gmxhome.de/image/kde4-searchbarpower-05.png

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)