Default KDE font

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Thu May 22 17:16:30 BST 2008

> If there is a distribution which is not shipping a good choice of fonts
> with KDE then please contact them and ask them to consider
> alternatives.
> It is a common misconception that KDE chooses the fonts and users can
> and do blame KDE if they don't look good.
Hmmm.. just another thought on this: maybe the usability team should
elaborate on finding some fonts best suited and at least propose some 'KDE
team approved' default fonts for distribution packagers? I'm only using
gentoo and have not had any experience with other distros lately, but there
surely are bad default setups out there....
regards marcel.