Emoticonslib moved to kdereview
ogoffart at kde.org
Sun May 18 18:24:02 BST 2008
Le dimanche 18 mai 2008, Carlo a écrit :
> Ok so I've fixed some of the issue reported by Olivier Goffart and I'm
> gonna move it to kdelibs/kemoticons today, is it ok?
* KEmoticonProvider still expose way to much internal stuff (it returns
pointer to QHash: bad) making it impossible to eventualy change the matching
KEmoticonProvider::Emoticon must not be part of the public API
A beter api wold be to have just KEmoticonProvider::addEmoticon
* the KEmoticonTheme::Token class has a bad API.
Why do we need the html in there while it is used specialy when we don't
use the html?
picPath should probably be named emoticonPath
* I still think the KEmoticons class has no interest (method should be moved
in KEmoticonTheme as static, or in a namespace. It provides no interest
(see the need of Kopete::Emoticons in your patch to Kopete)
* My concens about html are still there. parseEmoticons is ONLY for HTML, and
the SkipHTML MUST to be set (by the parseEmoticons function)
* I don't like the exclude argument to the parseEmoticons function. If you
don't want some emoticons, just don't add them to the theme!!
* in KEmoticonTheme::addEmoticon, the param text could maybe be a QStringList
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the kde-core-devel