Emoticonslib moved to kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun May 18 12:58:53 BST 2008

A Diumenge 18 Maig 2008, Carlo va escriure:
> Ok so I've fixed some of the issue reported by Olivier Goffart and I'm
> gonna move it  to kdelibs/kemoticons today, is it ok?

Not sure if Olivier said that but here's my quick API review:

 * Do not use private slots in installed headers. Use Q_PRIVATE_SLOT

 * Struct Emoticon in KEmoticonsProvider seems it'll be to maintain binary
compatibility if sometime we need something more in it.

 * Same for Token

 * Do not use booleans in functions like addEmoticon, use an enum
  	addEmoticon("mypath", "mytext", DoNotCopy);
   is much nicer than
  	addEmoticon("mypath", "mytext", false);

 * KEmoticonsTheme::isNull sounds like should be const

Albert