New KPluginSelector. Finished.

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sat May 17 04:12:37 BST 2008

David Faure wrote:
> On Friday 16 May 2008, Rafael =?iso-8859-15?q?Fern=E1ndez_L=F3pez?= wrote:
>> So I will let them as they are, with no parent.
>
> But then they appear in QApplication::topLevelWidgets()....
> OK that's minor, but it makes hacks appear at the wrong place :-)

I've been complaining to Qt about this... probably *not* having
parent-less widgets show up as top-level is wrong, but on a related
note, I find it rather obnoxious that Qt insists widgets used in this
way should have title bars and otherwise act like QMainWindow and
friends (isWindow() in particular is the bane of ugly hacks in Oxygen).
Particularly as it seems to contradict the doc for Qt::SubWindow.

So, ah... if anyone wants to help me gripe at TT, this is an invitation ;-).

--
Matthew
There are lies, and damn lies... and then there is marketing