kde and moc files

Michael Jansen kde at michael-jansen.biz
Mon May 12 22:42:32 BST 2008

On Monday 12 May 2008 23:10:59 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Anyway, which version of cmake are you using ?

[ bash : 1027 ] $ cmake --version
cmake version 2.4-patch 7

> Can you please describe the exact steps (which built with what and what was
> changed then) ?

Hehe. I wish i could. I will update cmake and rebuild from scratch (using kdesvn-build).
If the problem survives that i will post again.
My setup hasn't changed for ages. I use kdesvn-build since i joined kde and it allways worked.

Mike

--
Michael Jansen
Available for contract work ( Development / Configuration Management )