kde and moc files

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Mon May 12 16:29:12 BST 2008

On Monday 12 May 2008 10:29:34 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Monday 12 May 2008, Michael Jansen wrote:
> > It looks like cmake doesn't generate dependency rules for moc files
> > anymore. They should be in build.cmake afaik.
>
> So what did you exactly do ?
>
> You had a module != kdelibs with an existing build tree, then updated and
> installed kdesupport, the updated and installed kdelibs, and then continued
> to work on your module ?

I updated and installed kdesupport (so automoc was installed), then did "make
install" in kdelibs, and it broke at about 17% with an out-of-date .moc file.
No problem with kdepimlibs, but kdebase broke as well.  Both times I fixed it
by deleting the build tree and starting again.

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org
Ubuntu/Kubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.org http://www.kubuntu.org