Dates to Remember for KDE 4.1

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri May 9 18:24:02 BST 2008

A Divendres 09 Maig 2008, ஆமாச்சு va escriure:
> On Monday 05 May 2008 21:07:02 Allen Winter wrote:
> > May 20th, 2008: Message Freeze.
> > All translated messages are frozen on this date. Only previously
> > untranslated strings or clear errors in strings can be fixed. No major
> > new strings changes should be done. It is ok to remove strings.
>
> Does that also mean those Languages that meet the Essential criteria as
> laid down in http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/essential/ will make
> it to KDE 4.1?

kde-i18n-doc at kde.org for the future for that kind of questions.

And yes, once we get closer to 4.1 we will discus on kde-i18n-doc at kde.org
which languages will be shipped and not. The essential criteria is a very
important point when doing the discussion.

Albert