KsirK moved to kdereview

kleag at free.fr kleag at free.fr
Sun May 4 21:51:53 BST 2008

Hello,

You're probably right but I'm not sure it is really a problem for a game like
KsirK compared to an application like Amarok that will maybe finish as one of
the main free media players on all platforms.

In fact, I like the name this way (with its good old *nix flavor) and even if a
lot of people misspell it, if I and others constantly use the right
capitalization, it should finish by enter in the heads, like it's the case for
Latex^WLaTeX :-)

Time will say if I'm right or not. If necessary, the name could be changed for
KDE 4.2 or KDE 5...

Thanks anyway.

Gaël