Nepomuk status

Andreas Hartmetz ahartmetz at gmail.com
Sun May 4 19:32:04 BST 2008

2008/5/4 Michael Jansen <kde at michael-jansen.biz>:

> Hi
>
> I wanted to take a glimpse at nepomuk etc., but it's a hard ride until
> now. I
> installed clucene ( hadn't it before ) and upgraded redland ( for rasqal
> ).
> The rest is from kdesupport.
>
> Now kdepim fails to compile.
>
> kdepim/akonadi/agents/nepomuk_contact_feeder/nepomukcontactfeeder.cpp: In
> member function 'virtual void
> Akonadi::NepomukContactFeeder::itemChanged(const Akonadi::Item&, const
> QSet<QByteArray>&)':
> kdepim/akonadi/agents/nepomuk_contact_feeder/nepomukcontactfeeder.cpp:150:
> error: 'class Nepomuk::PersonContact' has no member named
> 'setEmailAddresss'
> kdepim/akonadi/agents/nepomuk_contact_feeder/nepomukcontactfeeder.cpp:160:
> error: 'class Nepomuk::PersonContact' has no member named
> 'setPostalAddresss'
> kdepim/akonadi/agents/nepomuk_contact_feeder/nepomukcontactfeeder.cpp: In
> member function 'virtual void
> Akonadi::NepomukContactFeeder::itemRemoved(const Akonadi::Item&)':
> kdepim/akonadi/agents/nepomuk_contact_feeder/nepomukcontactfeeder.cpp:186:
> error: 'class Nepomuk::PersonContact' has no member named 'emailAddresss'
> kdepim/akonadi/agents/nepomuk_contact_feeder/nepomukcontactfeeder.cpp:191:
> error: 'class Nepomuk::PersonContact' has no member named 'postalAddresss'
> make[2]: ***
>
> [akonadi/agents/nepomuk_contact_feeder/CMakeFiles/akonadi_nepomuk_contact_feeder.dir/nepomukcontactfeeder.o]
> Error 1
> make[1]: ***
>
> [akonadi/agents/nepomuk_contact_feeder/CMakeFiles/akonadi_nepomuk_contact_feeder.dir/all]
> Error 2
>
> I've had the same error, this is apparently not something spurious on the
local setup involved.
Oh yeah it would also be nice if every developer enabled building unittests
for all modules
so people who do build test don't get build failures two times a week.
Generally speaking though there are so many optional parts now that it's
getting hard to
test all combinations - I tend to disable parts that don't want to compile
:/