kB in KDiskFreeSpace and others

Peter Penz peter.penz at gmx.at
Fri Mar 28 13:35:19 GMT 2008

[...]
> > OK for me to change the documentation text, then?
>
> Am I right in concluding from what you say that Dolphin reports sizes in
> kB (1000B), not kiB?

No, Dolphin reports the size in kiB and also the output shows "kiB". But Jeff thought that Dolphin shows "kiB" as unit and that the numbers are shown in "kB"... This was because the documentation for KDiskFreeSpace said in the docu that i returns kB although it returns kiB ;-)

-> Jeff just wants to update the documentation so that it's 100 % clear what KDiskFreeSpace returns