kdereview/phonon/ds9

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Mar 28 11:56:16 GMT 2008

On Friday 28 March 2008 12:00:41 Sebastian Kuegler wrote:
> On Friday 28 March 2008 11:52:03 Thiago Macieira wrote:

> > > Could you add the patches that are necessary to qt-copy then? Or at
> > > least propose them for inclusion there?
> >
> > I'm planning on upgrading to 4.4.0 RC1 as soon as that's out.
>
> I was more referring to the general case. If we are to get incompatible
> Phonon backends into kdelibs, the patches necessary to build and use it
> should be in qt-copy.

We'll have to see about that. Sometimes it won't be easy to extract the
patches, but we'll try.

Also note, however, that our developers do not try to compile parts of Qt with
an older Qt. We won't detect those issues.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358