Localization page in Techbase.kde.org

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Mar 28 09:05:36 GMT 2008

On Thursday 27 March 2008, Nicolas Ternisien wrote:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Localization
>
> For example, I thought adding it just after Developing with KDE in the
> Discover section of techbase.kde.org ?

i think this would be a nice way to help support the l10n efforts, especially
as it isn't traditionally thought of as "software development" so people
might not look for it in Developing With. it also looks like there will be
quite a bit of information there.

i'd suggest holding off on linking it to the main page until more of the pages
are in place, however. (it doesn't have to 100%, but at it's current state
it's fairly barren)

it would be good to also get Dominik "TechBase" Haumann's input on this as
well, though.

> This page, written by Chusslove Illich, is a good start and a quite
> good advanced rewritting of the
> http://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/
> documentation, which is outdated.

=)