Update: Re: Printing of Shortcuts

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Mar 27 06:46:27 GMT 2008

On 27.03.08 01:30:44, Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> On Thursday, 27. March 2008, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Again the patch is attached. I've put the pdf online here (to avoid the
> > moderation problem):
> > http://www.apaku.de/vardata/kdeui_shortcuts_print_example.pdf
>
> Gets better every time, it looks quite polished by now :D
>
> Just a tiny suggestion: I think suffixing a colon (":") to the "Main",
> "Alternate" and "Global" labels (e.g. "Main:   Ctrl-X") might improve
> readability a bit.

Hmm, yeah as they're not aligned across rows thats probably better.

> Is there any technical limitation that causes the contents of the first page
> to appear much more on the left side than the centrally justified tables on
> page 2 and 3?

I don't know, haven't yet tried to find out whats going wrong there but
it smells like a problem in the pdf-printing or in QTextDocument's
layouting.

Andreas

--
Next Friday will not be your lucky day.  As a matter of fact, you don't
have a lucky day this year.