[Patch] System Settings : Improve General/Advanced tabs visibility

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Sun Mar 23 11:05:36 GMT 2008

A Sunday 23 March 2008 10:07:03, Nicolas Ternisien escreveu:
> I'm on this, i will post a new proposal quickly

abut the intire problem, im working with another artist now to solve this and
a few more issues i see in oxygen.... like the fact that we need flat tabs.
Not sure how fast it will be done has some isses in oxygen now are quite
complicated to tackle... like the scrollbars/ progressbars..
I seen Peter Penz was interested in helping, that would be very good.

core oxygen icon designer