Alien widgets and flickering

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Thu Mar 20 17:41:46 GMT 2008

Le lundi 17 mars 2008, Alexander Neundorf a écrit :
> I have no idea how many applications this are, but if it's only a few, then
> this seems like the obvious solution to me.

KHTML is also affected e.g. you'll sometime see a general white flash when one
of your konqueror tab loads the first Flash plugin (not even in the same
tab!).

Of course it is rather TT's concern to fix these remaining problems before
release.

In any case, I find it quite adventurous from our dear toolkit provider,
to have made such a huge and dirsuptive change opt-out, rather than opt-in.

Greetings,
Germain