Emoticons KCM

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Mar 19 07:52:14 GMT 2008

Le Monday 17 March 2008 12:36:17 pm Carlo, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
> I've added the emoticons kcm to kdereview some weeks ago, it's very
> simple you can add/edit/remove emoticons theme
>
> Carlo

Hi,

I tested it, Carlo fixed the small issues I found (thanks Carlo). I wrote a
doc for it and added tooltips and qwhatsthis help.
My point of view: ready to be moved :)  (kdebase/workspace ?)

The only question I have (I might add that information in the doc): is there a
spec for emoticons themes? The latest emoticons theme on kde-look.org
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/West`s+smiles+pack+for+kopete?content=76704
has a non compliant xml file and cannot be edited in the kcm.

Anne-Marie