Printing of Shortcuts

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Mar 18 11:14:43 GMT 2008

On 18.03.08 09:48:41, Anders Lund wrote:
> Printing ordered by appearnce (menu) would be cool maybe?

You mean appearance in the menu? Thats impossible I think, because this
code sits in the kshortcutseditor which has no idea wether the actions
are used in a menu, toolbar, statusbar, directly on a widget or
wherever. And it also has no way of finding the mainwindow (well,
probably you can hack something together but thats not going to be nice
code).

I was thinking of sorting the entries based on their name so you can at
least do a alphabetical lookup on the printout. But I think thats as
close as we can get to a proper order.

Andreas

--
You need more time; and you probably always will.