Opinions about removing secpolicy from KDEAdmin

Nicolas Ternisien nicolas.ternisien at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 14:28:15 GMT 2008

Hi,

I don't know if you've already tested secpolicy application, located
in KDEAdmin, but this apps compiles and start correctly, but does
absolutely nothing apart reading PAM config files and display them in
a wrong order.

I would like to have your confirmation about move it to
playground/sysadmin where it will be rewritten and improved by me or
someone else, for the next releases of KDE.

I will do this move tomorrow or after-tomorrow if no answer or no
opinion about this. Please note that it is not packaged neither
Debian, nor Ubuntu.

Regards.

Nicolas Ternisien (kdeadmin coordinator for people who forgot ;-)