[patch] KUniqueApplication: dbus service cleanup for Windows

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Thu Mar 13 13:59:38 GMT 2008

On Thu, March 13, 2008 12:49 pm, Jarosław Staniek wrote:

> For review.
> As discussed before in the thread [1], there are problems
> with running KUniqueApplications on Windows because previous dbus service
> has
> not been unregistered, resulting in "KUniqueApplication: Can't setup D-Bus
> service. Probably already running." and forced app quit.

I'm not in a position to comment on your approach, but to avoid the code
looking at first sight like '==' has accidentally been written as '=', it
would read better as:

+  if (QDBusConnection::sessionBus().isConnected()
+    && (dbusService = QDBusConnection::sessionBus().interface()) != 0)

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author & maintainer.