Moving SvgPart from kdegraphics to kdebase/runtime

Tokarev Vyacheslav slava-t at gorodok.net
Mon Jun 16 17:09:41 BST 2008

Hi,

I'm a gsoc student working on the SVG library for khtml
(porting of WebKit's
one, actually).

I just wanted to point out that my project is to provide
native svg support
for khtml. And I already have some working code in my branch.
So there is a
chance that this code will be merged in with trunk for kde
4.2.

Also, that would be really helpful if you can provide the most
needed features
from SVG renderer so I can put my efforts into doing the right
things.

Best regards,
Vyacheslav Tokarev (vtokarev)