[patch] Native mode for KFileDialog, v.4

Jaroslaw Staniek js at iidea.pl
Tue Jun 17 09:38:28 BST 2008

Rafael Fernández López said the following, On 2008-06-14 09:41:
> Hi,
>
> No time to check it deep, but I would say... please give more
> significant names to the new classes & methods (or a small comment
> telling), as well as // TODOS, what's the TODO task.

Attached v4 of the patch.

qtFilter() and KFileDialogPrivate::Native are the only new (private) symbols.
Documented. Also added notes for the TODO lines.

Functional changes: added Native::startDir() and staticStartDir() used for
getting default start dir value when executing exec(). Thus we can call
setSelection() before calling exec().

I am about to commit, today, the patch is used with KDE apps on Windows a
couple of days, especially in KDE PIM apps.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek