Make KStyle honour KDE wide single-click behaviour

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 10 23:34:29 BST 2008

On 10.06.08 23:44:37, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> as I'm not sure its allowed for KDE styles (due to being loadable inside
> plain Qt apps) to use KGlobalSettings I'm posting for review.
>
> The attached patches makes KStyle provide the proper styleHint() for
> QStyle::SH_ItemView_ActivateItemOnSingleClick, which means reading the
> KDE wide setting for single vs. double click and returning that. I
> consider this a bugfix as currently any itemview emits the activated()
> signal only when double-clicking items - on all platforms, regardless of
> the kde-wide setting.

Here's an updated one (which also compiles ;). Talked to David a bit on
IRC and he pointed out that using KGlobalSettings::singleClick() is not
a problem as long as I create a kcomponentdata before that. So thats
what I changed.

Anybody has objections against this patch?

Andreas

--
Cold hands, no gloves.