Automatically Generated Keyboard Accelerators (replacing kaccelgen.h)

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Jun 10 12:47:27 BST 2008

On Tuesday 10 June 2008 13:37:39 Chusslove Illich wrote:
> > So I'd recommend coming up with a whitelist of capital letters in
> > different scripts. There will be no contribution from CJK in that
> > whitelist, meaning the algo will always select the Latin letter if
> > available.
>
> We could collect such a list on kde-i18n-doc, but who should it be passed
> on to?

We can come up easily with that list for the Latin, Greek and Cyrillic
alphabets. Someone can pitch in the list for Arabic and Hebrew (which are
technically not alphabets, but abjads). If someone complains, we can add more
later.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358