Beginning of a Standard Action Configuration KCM (copy, paste .... )

Michael Jansen kde at michael-jansen.biz
Sat Jun 7 19:48:09 BST 2008

Hi

Patches attached.

I'm lost on how to save the changes. There is an API function
KStandardShortcuts::saveShortcut(). Am i really expected to walk over all
actions in the collection, somehow find out which shortcuts is behind the
action and save it?

Then i could forget the standard actions and try to work directly with the
standard shortcuts but that doesn't seem to be right either.

Call KActionCollection::writeSettings could possibly be convinced to do the
right thing but the we would have these changes not active in the application.
Reload the standard shortcuts after saving them?

Someone ideas?

I hope the diffs work. GIT newbie.

Mike

--
Michael Jansen
Available for contract work ( Development / Configuration Management )