Let kquitapp fail verbosely

Michael Pyne mpyne at purinchu.net
Thu Jun 5 21:06:59 BST 2008

On Thursday 05 June 2008, Stefan Monov wrote:
> Hi Allen,
>
> Because we're in string freeze and I didn't wanna burden the translators
> with unimportant changes. The patch is in my pipeline for after the freeze.
>
> Nice that you're going through the patches though; thanks :)

Would it be possible to commit the untranslated version for now?  Most
developers don't setup console logging messages for translation (I do it too,
whether that's right or not I'm not going to say ;)

Even if you don't speak English you'd at least be able to google for the error
message.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne