kwallet and QCA

nf2 nf2 at scheinwelt.at
Wed Jun 4 16:32:47 BST 2008

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 June 2008, Maksim Orlovich wrote:
>
>> Sharing the file format would be sufficient.
>>

> along with he implied shared location and locking mechanism, you're quite
> right: that would be sufficient indeed.

The word "sufficient" somehow suggests that this would be the easier and
more realistic approach. I'm afraid it's not. It makes the whole system
more complex, takes ages to formulate and implement (twice) and after
all has no advantages compared to just adopting and improving *one*
existing implementation.

Norbert