Text spacing problems

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Sun Jun 1 00:13:09 BST 2008

> [: Chusslove Illich :]
> There are some unresolved spacing problems with text spacing on my
> Cyrillic- localized desktop. The first one is with menu items and their
> shortcuts, such as (look at the highlighted item):
>
>   http://caslav.gmxhome.de/image/kde4-text-spacing-problem-01.png

Apparently, this problem is not limited to non-Latin scripts. Here's a
screenshot with the same problem in English:

  http://users.tkk.fi/~sliedes/kde4/font-size-k-menu.png

(from the meticulous collection of problems reported by Sami Liedes on kde-
devel few hours ago).

How bad would it be if I'd just add an extra M-width between menu items and
shortcuts, if in some time no proper solutions is found?

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)