Fwd: KDirOperator patchlets

Peter Penz peter.penz at gmx.at
Sat Jul 26 19:53:07 BST 2008

On Saturday, 26. July 2008 20:20:12 Alexander Dymo wrote:
> On Saturday 26 July 2008 20:27:11 Rafael Fernández López wrote:
> > > Reverting commit 836195 from the 4.1 branch brings back the original
> > > functionality.  You write in your mail that included the patch:
> > > "The second thing is that pressing return on the current item does not
> > > emit fileSelected() but fileHighlighted(). I'm wondering if this was an
> > > accident or done on purpose. See attached
> > > kdiroperator-fileSelected.patch."
> >
> > Really ? Seems to work fine here... somebody else can confirm what Peter
> > says ?

It depends on how you do the multiple selection: if you use the rubberband,
the current solution still works. If you use CTRL+click, then after the first
click the file gets selected + the dialog gets closed (at least on my
system - updated kdelibs on trunk including Alexanders patches). Rafael, can
you let us know whether the multiple selection with CTRL+click works in your
environment?

> Most things work again afer my commit #838000 (apart from multiple
> selection in single click mode, but it didn't work before as well and I
> don't know whether it should work somehow).

Multiple selection worked on trunk before svn commit 836194 with the single
click mode (on the 4.1 branch its svn commit 836195).