Label Alignment in KDE4

Andreas Hartmetz ahartmetz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 18:30:11 BST 2008

On Friday 18 July 2008 15:45:22 Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:
> [...]
>
> Hope this helps and please, questions.  This is the first time I've written
> all of this down, and so there might be typos or logic errors which negate
> it's sense-making.

I suggest that you use a monospace font for the GUI prototypes. If you don't
all alignments depend on the particular font you are using and that is a Bad
Thing.
A monospace font is useful on k-c-d so code won't look funny and also for
consistent layout in "o"-based bullet lists etc. Many to most developers are
probably using it.

--
- Flint Paper's office is piled high with shot-up criminals and the walls are
  riddled with bullet  holes and he's kissing a beautiful woman right on the