KDE/kdelibs/kdeui/dialogs

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jul 20 13:11:27 BST 2008

On 20.07.08 13:06:28, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Pino Toscano schrieb:
>> SVN commit 835262 by pino:
>>
>> put back the qlineedit include (reverting r835261 here), otherwise the source compatibility is broken
>> add a comment for it
>>
>> CCMAIL: Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
>>
> Does source compatibility really need this? wow :)

Hmm, where's our source-compatibility policy? I can't see anything on
techbase talking about source compatibility. Only BC is explained there.

I might be wrong, but IIRC KDE3 did break backwards SC sometimes between
minor releases (at least I recall seeing related mails concerning
pykde3).

Andreas

--
Your aim is high and to the right.