Bug with IconSize() with doubled sized icon ?!

Loïc Marteau loic.marteau at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 12:51:33 BST 2008

Here is a second patch for KIconLoader who dont use
KIconEffect.doublePixels(*img)
to draw double sized icon.
The idea is to take care to the real size of the desired icon before
the shared library directly.

The result is that icons are not anymore pixellized in such case.

Should i directly apply this patch (the first one is included in this one) ?

Should i just apply the first patch to correctly return the default
size when double sized icons are activated ?

My opinion is than perhaps double sized icon should just die in the
user interface, perhaps we can just propose the option to the user to
set in all groups : group size = default group size *2, (shortcut
button in "all icons").

I can work on such patch if you think it could be relevant...

I think than in both usability and technical point of view, it can
make things easier and cleaner...

What do you think about, i have perhaps missing something ?

Cheers
Lo