Label Alignment in KDE4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jul 18 19:36:28 BST 2008

On 18.07.08 11:48:15, Maksim Orlovich wrote:
> > Well, the focus indicator still is shown - around the checkbox
>
> ... While normally, if you set the checkbox's label, it would be shown around
> the -label-. It's also fairly hard to see in things like clearlooks and
> plasitque (oxygen, thankfully, draws it nice and clear, and consistent)

While technically you're right I think ui-wise it makes sense to only
highlight the checkbox if the label is on the left. At least else we'd
have to show the indicator also for the labels for line-edits and other
things and that would be quite strange, woudln't it?

And seriously if a page with different input edits follows the HIG, then
not doing so because of this for checkboxes would make them look pretty
out-of-place.

Andreas

--
There will be big changes for you but you will be happy.