Label Alignment in KDE4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jul 18 18:25:09 BST 2008

On 18.07.08 09:48:05, David Johnson wrote:
> On Friday 18 July 2008 02:44:25 am Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Yeap, either that or use QFormLayout, which spares you the creation and
> > layouting of the label.
>
> Have you tried that? I think it's even worse. Here's a screenshot of oxygen
> and plastique previews in designer. Oxygen isn't following the HIG, plastique
> is but is keeping the checkboxes vertically aligned so that they are
> inconsistant.

Thats because you didn't use the checkboxes the right way. I wasn't
meaning that qformlayout would put the text of a checkbox to its left
side. Thats not possible. But you can spare yourself creating the label
by using the apropriate qformlayout addWidget() methods. Of course with
designer you can't and you're stuck with label+checkbox-without-text

Andreas

--
Is this really happening?