Make KStyle honour KDE wide single-click behaviour

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 15 17:51:31 BST 2008

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 14.07.08 20:25:45, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> (...still catching up from vacation backlog)
>>
>> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>>> as I'm not sure its allowed for KDE styles (due to being loadable inside
>>> plain Qt apps) to use KGlobalSettings I'm posting for review.
>> It is, *if* you're careful; see e.g. how oxygen does it. (You may notice
>> I've been adding KGS methods that take an optional config pointer for
>> exactly the reasons you discovered.)
>>
>> Anyway, what ever happened to this?
>
> Comitted since quite some time (to 4.1) :) Didn't you notice the
> difference in behaviour in at least KDevelop4's itemviews.

Can't say I did :-), just that a few places annoy me by being
single-click while others aren't.

(I guess I should mention what places those are next time I notice,
except this reminds me to go turn off single click. And hope that KDE4
will *leave* it off; KDE3 for some reason liked to turn it back on
without my permission...)

(Wait, on this machine, it *is* off. So I'm either thinking of my home
machine - now, finally, after being LOOONG overdue, running Sulphur and
KDE4 as of about a week ago ;-) - or else something is doing single
click where it shouldn't be. So I guess if I catch any of those I'll
give a shout. Of course, that would also explain why I didn't notice the
change ;-).)

--
Matthew
I don't see what C++ has to do with keeping people from shooting