Smooth scrolling on item views configurable

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 19:49:58 BST 2008

Hi,

- Why does this need to be configurable?  Is it ever useful to have
per-item scrolling in list views?

- The term "Smooth scrolling" is used in other parts of KDE (Konqueror,
Kopete) to mean 'Kinetic' scrolling where the item view scrolls as if it
has momentum and doesn't stop immediately when the mouse is released.

Regards,
Robert.