api.kde.org News

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Sun Jul 13 13:02:32 BST 2008

Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I removed links to the KDE 4.0 API documentation from the api.kde.org top page and
> from the search results.  The documentation is still there, if you know where to look.
> So external links to the 4.0 pages should still work.  Eventually, those pages will be
> removed as well.

Is there any reason for removing 4.0 doc? In a company I used to work
for, it was quite handy to have an online reference for the KDE version
which our distribution was running. KDE 3.4 was out but we were still
running 3.2.

It's also useful to have old doc online in case a new method has been
introduced but the "@since" keyword is missing in the comment.

Aurélien