FindBoost.cmake

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jul 6 09:52:17 BST 2008

On 06.07.08 02:29:50, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Friday 04 July 2008, Marcus Hufgard (Kalkwerk Hufgard GmbH) wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Why do we have 2 version of FindBoost.cmake.
> >
> > One in kdelibs and one in kdevplatform. Shouldn't we have only one
> > version of it in kdelibs?
> >
> > I would prever the version of kdevplatform.
> >
> > I want to change this. Is it o. k. if i do this and commit this change
> > next monday?
>
> Is is a in some way incompatible change, so that it has to wait til monday ?

I'm not 100% sure wether I ported the last bits from CMake 2.6 back into
kdevplatform (particularly the changes that made it 100% backwards
compatible with the existing cmake 2.4 module).

> Andreas:
> What was our plan with this ?

To move the one from kdevplatform to kdelibs

> Did we want to use the one from kdevplatform in kdelibs ? Was there a reason
> that we didn't do this yet ?

Simply "time" and "forgot a bit about it" on my side. I've now reserved
a time-slot for checking the kdelibs module this afternoon and will
report back wether there's any breakage to be expected when using the
kdevplatform-version.

Andreas

--
Beware of a dark-haired man with a loud tie.