libgoya - possibly in kdelibs ?

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Tue Jan 29 19:17:55 GMT 2008

Hi all,

> will it be part of libkdeui then or a separate library? if it is a separate
> library, libkdeui will then link against it?

Well, it could be part of libkdeui, yes. libkdeui should not link against it
in case that it was a separate library.

Since it is a very located library, I would prefer it to be in kdeui but as a
separate library. What do you think ?

> I think it should also be staged via kdereview as usual practice..

I have no problems with that. I can move it to kdereview when you want. How
many time should it stay there ? I would like Goya to be shipped with 4.1.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070