qt-copy patch 0180

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Jan 29 18:06:15 GMT 2008

Lubos Lunak wrote:
> The description is the exact text I sent to qt-bugs. I think I forgot
> to add the number after I saw the usual BS response. The current status
> should be that only Qt4.4 has some different and inferior change, my
> question about that went unanswered and I handled that by staying in
> the
>qt-bugs-sucks-so-why-should-I-lose-my-sleep-over-it mode.

The task issue number is N167704
The task tracker ID is 168283
Status is: Closed (Fixed) 4.4.0

The patch that was applied is very different from what Luboš sent. Instead
of setting the role to "a strange mix of object name and window role", it
sets the role only to be what setWindowRole was passed.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358