RFC: move libplasma to kdebase/runtime

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Fri Jan 25 21:45:11 GMT 2008

Le vendredi 25 janvier 2008, Benjamin Reed a écrit :
> Would it be possible to include it in kdebase/runtime (or somewhere
> else accessible) for 4.1 since applications are wanting to use plasma
> directly?

I object :-)

Like it has been said previously, libraries doesn't belongs to runtime.
libplasma should go in kdelibs when it's ready to maintain BC (or in
kdebaselibs if we do that, but i'm not in favor of that.)

I have seen on
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Release_Team
that there is no release manager for kdebase-runtime.
I would like to become the manager of it.
I maintain one application there (knotify).
(And I am also the one who created the directory on the svn :-).)

--
Olivier