captury/capseo server seems dead

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Thu Jan 24 18:48:39 GMT 2008

On Thursday 24 of January 2008, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 of January 2008, Bernhard Rosenkränzer wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I tried to grab captury/capseo to get the extra features from kdebase-
> > workspace - but its home (rm-rf.in) doesn't seem to exist anymore (tried
> > for a week).
> >
> > Is there any new official home for it, or is it something we should
> > import into kdesupport?
>
>  I have no idea. I've sent a mail to the author.

 Ok, the hosting server has died, the code will be moved somewhere else. I'll
update the checkout commands after that happens, until then, just use e.g.
the links posted in the other mail.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http//www.suse.cz