fuzzy-clock in kdereview

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Jan 22 18:04:36 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 22 January 2008 07:02:56 Sven Burmeister wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I just copied the fuzzy-clock plasmoid to kdereview. Since this is the
> first time I do anything outside playground, I hope I did not mess anything
> up. Apalogies if I caused any inconvenience.
>
> The code for getting the time into a string did not change compared to
> KDE3, so the translations should be the same as well.
>
> Please tell me if there is anything I should improve.
>
> I would like to move the plasmoid to extragear/plasma/applets/ after the
> review.
>
> Sven

I see a few (~5) Krazy issues related to fuzzy clock.

See
http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/krazy/reports/playground/base/plasma/index.html

Do Plasmoids require handbooks, manuals or other docs?

Aaron or another experienced plasma person should probably give
a review of this Plasmoid.  Maybe Frerich?