KGlobalSettings and eyecandy on open/save dialogs

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Fri Jan 18 00:25:04 GMT 2008

Hi,

For going back to this thread... We could even add a checkbox below the "Icons
on buttons" on the style kcm that says something like "Allow Animations".

This option should be checked everywhere that we see animations (I can
consider KWin something really apart from this option):

- KFileItemDelegate
- KMainWindow (QMainWindow::setAnimated(bool) method)
- KDirOperator (open/save dialogs)
- Other parts of the desktop (don't know where more, really)

Does this make sense for you guys ?

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070